REFLECTOR: empty w&b elite FG 173/lw

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Dec 13 16:38:11 CST 2011


Oh yeah, and an IVO in flight adjustable prop.

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Dec 13, 2011, at 4:13 PM, "Glenn Babcock" <glennbabcock at roadrunner.com<mailto:glennbabcock at roadrunner.com>> wrote:

Mine is 1355 and 126.5. Elite RG with IO-360 and MT hydraulic prop.

Regards,

Glenn



On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:18 PM, "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com<mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com>> wrote:

Kevin,

Mine is an XL, but Dale Alexander and Ronnie Brown posted thier W&B on the wiki, and it was 1,475 lbs and 125.1".  I also talked to Scott Swing when I did my original W&B because I was confused (my CG was too far forward) and got the feedback that empty the cg should be out of the back (aft) limit.  I moved my battery to behind the whale tail to correct it.

http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Documents#Weight_and_Balance

Brett

> Hi all,
>I was wondering what others are seeing  as far as for a Velocity 173/LW
>Elite FG io-360 catto
>Empty weight and empty cg
>
>Wanted to compare to mine as I just recently did a w&b and cg check.
>
>Thanks
>Kevin Baker
>N164PS
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail<http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111213/03c9f7c8/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list