REFLECTOR: Web Site
Paul Folkes
ausvelocity at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:27:33 CST 2011
Hi Ron,
I also thought about going down the web route but what I really wanted was
a means of capturing a comprehensive build log without the hassle of having
to learn a web-authoring program. Also looked at such programs as kit log
but ended up going for the simple solution of an exel spreadsheet workbook
with pages for construction log, direct costs (stuff going on the aircraft)
and indirect costs (stuff to support the build), with embedded links to my
construction photos. It's working well for me.
Good luck
Paul Folkes
XLRG
(very early days but at least I'm underway!)
On 12 December 2011 12:34, Velocity XLFG <VelocityXL at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I want to put my project on the web what is the best way to do this and
> keep it real easy
>
> Face book
> MySpace
> Personal Web site
> ????
>
>
> Ron
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111213/ffd84703/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list