REFLECTOR: concentric torq tube conversion
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 16:47:02 CST 2011
Lou,
Mine came with the original torque tubes. However, I purchased the conversion before I began construction on that part of the install. So I had the old instructions, then the new tubes to use. Seemed pretty straight forward as I recall, up until I mounted things on the fuselage. Then I noticed that they were not symmetrical (side to side) with the fuselage. I came up with an interesting fix for that.
If you run into any questions, let me know.
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
To: Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 8, 2011 9:01 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: concentric torq tube conversion
Well winter seems to have arrived here in Western New York. Time to remove the canard and do the torq tube conversion. I checked the Wiki but could not find any writings on this install. Has anyone ever written up anything on this? I have the original canard and would love to hear from others who have done this. Maybe even some pictures?
Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111208/15fe51b4/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list