REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Calendar

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Dec 7 09:09:19 CST 2011


Folks.  I've been gathering pictures for a 2012 Velocity calendar that I
want to make as a not-for-profit effort for the enjoyment of the Velocity
community, and would like to solicit submissions.


I've gathered some of my favorite shots already, but don't have enough high
quality pictures to quite fill the year out.  I would like to offer a
printed calendar that folks could order from Zazzle (again, I would not be
making any money on it) as well as a computer wallpaper version in a few
selected sizes (currently 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1280x1024).

I'd prefer air-to-air shots, but will take any great picture of an
attractive Velocity.  I'm really looking for very high resolution,
preferably 3000x2000 pixels or better, so I can crop them for the various
sizes and still have them print out crisply.  I would ask that you only
send pictures for which you have the rights, so if a magazine or other
professional photographer was involved, please get permission to use them
before sending them in.  If you've already sent me a picture, no need to
resend (thanks!)!  Below is a shot of what a printed page would look like,
as well as a wallpaper version.  The pictures I've selected so far can be
found [LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/album.php?albumid=39] here.

John - I don't know what Velocity's arrangement is with your photographer,
but if I could use a couple of the factory's pictures to fill out that
would be great, too.  Most of the photographers I've talked to are willing
to allow their pictures to use as long as they're not for profit.

Brett


[IMAGE: Wallpaper Calendar 2012]


[IMAGE: Printed Calendar Page]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111207/8f93b2c8/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list