REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 21:23:55 CDT 2011


Scott, (and all other pilots that may be interested, specially Velocity drivers):

Times and flyer below. 

Kurt 

 

Hello all,
Saturday, August 27, 2011: Belen (E80): FAA WINGS Takeoffs and Landings Clinic at Belen Alexander Airport. Seminar starts at 0930, presented by J.D. Huss of the Albuquerque FSDO. Participants will be offered an optional opportunity to fly with a volunteer CFI in their own aircraft. Benefit breakfast offered at the Pilot Lounge prior, seminar at old Airport Mgrs building.Sponsored by the Albuquerque FSDO, NMPA, and Belen Alexander Airport. Details and registration information for this seminar will be posted soon on www.faasafety.gov
 
Also on August 27th is an Airport Open House at Double Eagle II in Albuquerque including aircraft displays, military vehicles and museum, hot rods, simulators, and discovery flights.  Tell your non-aviation friends about this opportunity to experience aviation first hand!
 
A Southwest Aviation Weather Safety Workshop is scheduled for October 25-26 at the Albuquerque Marriott.  Join the National Weather Service (NWS) and the Southwest U.S. aviation and weather forecasting communities to promote aviation safety and productivity through improved weather awareness and forecasting services.  Watch for the full agenda on their web site. Includes a ZAB ARTCC tour.  Session is free with optional hot lunch buffet for $15.
 
I’ve gotten a request for a “one click” link to the NMPA web site. Here’s how you can create an easy link on your desktop for your future use:
 
For those using INTERNET EXPLORER for your web browser: 
1.       Go to www.nmpilots.org
2.       Click on FILE (top menu bar), then SEND, then “Shortcut to Desktop”
3.       You should see an NMPA Logo with an arrow appear on your desktop. 
4.       Anytime you want to go to the web site, just Click on the NMPA logo. Log in for full member access!!!
      You should be able to set this up from any web browser – commands may just be in a different place.
 
Hope you are enjoying some summer flying!
 







-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun, Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in


I think I will be there, though I had a bit of a setback today wrapping things up for a test flight . If I can sneak away from work half a day this week I should be ready to hop over to double eagle this Saturday..  I to plan on an early arrival and departure. I think it supposed to open at 11, and I plan on being there before then and leaving around noon.

I'll be looking for the oldest 235 on the planet!

Scott 

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: 08/21/2011 09:24 AM

Scott,  


I plan on my boy & I flying over in the 235 (Truck). I hope to be there a bit early so I can find a place to park. I'll leave early as well, I work 4-Midnight. Would be good to see your V there. 


Kurt 




-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in


Kurt,
You going to the flying next Saturday, 27th?
Scott
-- 
e thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
ill Rogers
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-- 
e who has injured thee was either stronger or weaker than thee. If weaker, spare him; if stronger, spare thyself.
illiam Shakespeare

_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110821/8d5a6d4c/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list