REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 10:24:21 CDT 2011


Scott, 


I plan on my boy & I flying over in the 235 (Truck). I hope to be there a bit early so I can find a place to park. I'll leave early as well, I work 4-Midnight. Would be good to see your V there. 


Kurt 





-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Double Eagle II fly-in


Kurt,

You going to the flying next Saturday, 27th?

Scott

-- 
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
Will Rogers

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110821/c67c692d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list