REFLECTOR: web site update

Glenn Babcock glennbabcock at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 4 12:59:51 CDT 2011


I created and support the website for our residential airpark: http://lakenormanairpark.org.  This site is built on WordPress and the Weaver theme.  Very flexible.  We also have a secure site with a document library and help forum.  I'm a software consultant by trade, but I found this software very easy to work with.

Regards,
Glenn


On Aug 4, 2011, at 11:22 AM, Don Johnston wrote:

> Geoff,
> 
> Likewise. :-)
> 
> I'll look at the other themes. Thanks for the tip.
> 
> The primer is Akzo-Nobel U-Tech E350 (White), item #391076 Epoxy Primer. It's a very glossy finish primer that looks almost like paint. I think Rich Guerra flew his for about two years in this primer.
> 
> Scott, 
> 
> I tried Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5 and  but they seemed WAY overkill. Then again, it could be that I'm just not as sharp as I used to be on picking up new coding/languages/user interfaces. :-(
> 
> Don
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110804/bfa708b6/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list