REFLECTOR: web site update

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:11:58 CDT 2011


Don,

It was good to meet you last week.  I use WordPress as well for a couple
project blogs of mine.
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity
http://thegerhardts.com/porsche

I've found that the Suffusion theme offers a lot of design flexibility for
this sort of site.  Also, checkout the NextGen photo gallery.  Very good for
organizing/displaying pictures.  I tried a lot of themes/galleries before
settling on these.

Your plane looks great now.  What final white primer did you use?  Also, are
those flush-mount door handles available from Velocity?

Geoff

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Don Johnston <don at numa.aero> wrote:

> After fighting with FrontPage 2003 for the past couple years, I'm once
> again attempting to migrate the site. I tried this once before but gave
> during the learning process of a new CMS. This time I've decided to use
> WordPress. Not too hard to figure out and it does everything (I can think of
> now) that I need it to do. The posts can viewed chronologically or by
> section and the site can be searched.
>
> One of the interesting things about the process is reading what  I was
> doing and how I was doing it a few years ago.  I've lost count of the number
> of times that I've though "If only I would have know then what I know now."
> :-)
>
> Makes me really appreciate all the sites I've used for reference.
>
> I'll leave the old version up while I'm converting since it could take a
> while.
>
> www.velocity-xl.com/blog
>
> Any suggestions are welcome.
>
> -Don Johnston
>
> P.S. Here are pictures of the current state of the plane. NO MORE
> SANDING!!!!!!  Well, at least no more sanding micro.
> http://www.velocity-xl.com/white/list.htm
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110804/e7d65d86/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list