REFLECTOR: Cheap avgas
Scott Derrick
scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Apr 30 19:11:51 CDT 2011
Wow $4.16!!! I though I scored at $4.50 at St. Johns(KSJN) a few days
ago!
Scott
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: Cheap avgas
From: velocityoner at yahoo.com
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>,
canard-aviators <canard-aviators at yahoogroups.com>
Date: 04/30/2011 03:46 PM
> Bob Jackson with his ultrafine Velocity XL stopped in at St Elmo earlier today where we are having the Gulf Coast Canard Fly In June 10 - 12 and the price has gone down now to $4.16 for 100LL. He filled a long range, virtually empty Velocity for less than $200.
> I hope to see a big group of canards here in June.
> Victor
> Sent from my iPhone
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--
What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes
out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'
Christ Jesus, Mathew 15:11
More information about the Reflector
mailing list