REFLECTOR: air in break line
Barry Gibbons
gibbons at as.net
Sun Apr 17 20:48:15 CDT 2011
Hello
For about two month I have been trying to bleed my left break. I replace the
master cly. Three times, rebuild the caliber twice; replace break line to
gear leg and still getting air in the line. No sign of fluid leak. It looks
like it coming from the master cyl. After I reverse flow and no bubbles I
stop. Then when I push on the brake you can see a bubble come from Master
cyl. You wait until the next day you can see more air in the line. But
changing it three times it has to be something else. Any suggestion on what
I can try or where the air might be coming in from. I have done reverse flow
and pumping break and bleeding at caliper.
Barry
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110417/8880a4a8/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list