REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:55:15 CDT 2011


Kurt,

I have the factory set-up and have hade no issues so far.

Larry Coen
N136LC


From: nmflyer1 at aol.com 
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:42 PM
To: reflector at velocityxl.com ; reflector at tvbf.org 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge


Ok, I have a question:  Is there an inherent problem with the factory design involved here? Or, is it like a lot of the things we do "I can make this better"..?

Seems like a good idea overall, and it looks like I could do it when I pull things apart for paint. However, you all know that at some point you just have to STOP improving things & move forward :) 

Input would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Kurt 





-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com>
To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 6:48 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge


There is now a Wiki page describing this modification, with a complete parts list with links to the Aircraft Spruce parts page.  The mod can be purchased for under $50 currently.  Thanks to Bill Mulrooney for the design and Andy Millin for the pictures.

Brett
N44VF
velocityxl.com

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110413/24a2d0c1/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list