REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection checklist

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 13 10:09:23 CDT 2011


Al this is the one I use. Hope this is of some help

From: Al Gietzen 
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 11:08 AM
To: 'Brett Ferrell' ; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection checklist

Some years back someone posted a nice checklist for annual inspection on a Velocity that I have used each year. I can no longer find my copy; and looked on the Wiki but don’t find it there.  Am I just missing it; or would someone please post one again.



Al 



-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:48 AM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge



There is now a Wiki page describing this modification, with a complete parts list with links to the Aircraft Spruce parts page.  The mod can be purchased for under $50 currently.  Thanks to Bill Mulrooney for the design and Andy Millin for the pictures.


Brett

N44VF

velocityxl.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110413/5386f075/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: N7044Q Conditional Inspection Check List.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 45568 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110413/5386f075/attachment-0001.doc>


More information about the Reflector mailing list