REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection checklist
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Apr 13 10:08:11 CDT 2011
Some years back someone posted a nice checklist for annual inspection on a
Velocity that I have used each year. I can no longer find my copy; and
looked on the Wiki but don't find it there. Am I just missing it; or would
someone please post one again.
Al
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:48 AM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge
There is now a Wiki
<http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Elevator_Center_Bearing>
page describing this modification, with a complete parts list with links to
the Aircraft Spruce parts page. The mod can be purchased for under $50
currently. Thanks to Bill Mulrooney
<http://www.velocityxl.com/album.php?albumid=24> for the design and Andy
Millin <http://kal-soft.com/velocity/> for the pictures.
Brett
N44VF
velocityxl.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110413/de4b039d/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list