REFLECTOR: Hats

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 6 19:05:57 CDT 2011


Welcome,

Multitalented.  My kind of guy. 

Rene'

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Braswell
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Hats

 

Hey John,

You can put me down for one beige cap.

 

And while I'm here .. I might as well introduce myself.  I bought a second
hand SERG kit from Scott Baker about a month ago.  Apparently I'm one of
just a couple of folks putting in a Side-Stick controller option in a SE.
If anybody on the list has gone before me, I'd love to chat offline.  The
factory has been great helping me out thus far.

 

As a bit of background, I live with my wife Jana and Golden Retriever, Simba
in Chesterfield Virginia.  I previously built a Glastar which is hangered at
KFCI, which if for sale if anybody knows of anybody interested.  I really
enjoyed the composite work on the Glastar, the metal work not so much so the
Velocity is perfect!  I also own Zuluworks.com as a side gig and I'm a Dynon
dealer if anybody is interested in a Skyview system.  I have one in the Star
and just love it.  As a "day job", I work as a Business Architect for Cisco
Systems.

 

Best,

Peter Braswell

 

--------------------------------------------------------------
Check out:

"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com

Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com
My blog: www.icekreamkoan.com
--------------------------------------------------------------





On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 11:22 AM, John Abraham <john at velocityaircraft.com>
wrote:

All, 

 

We are looking to place an order for ball caps as we have gotten a lot of
inquiries about doing so.  To do this we will be taking pre-orders.  The two
color choices will be Black and Tan, photos attached.  Hats are normally $15
plus shipping.  Pre-Orders will be $12 plus shipping.  Let me know if you
have any questions.

 



Best,

 

John Abraham

Chief Pilot; Executive V.P. Sales and Marketing

 

velocity-logo

P: (772) 589-1860 <tel:%28772%29%20589-1860>
200 W. Airport Dr.

F: (772) 589-1893 <tel:%28772%29%20589-1893>
Sebastian, FL 32958

www.velocityaircraft.com

 

 


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110406/8e048adf/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/png
Size: 47368 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110406/8e048adf/attachment-0003.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/png
Size: 75408 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110406/8e048adf/attachment-0004.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/png
Size: 18083 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110406/8e048adf/attachment-0005.png>


More information about the Reflector mailing list