REFLECTOR: Franklin Fuel Pump

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:24:38 CST 2010


John...

How could that happen in the engine...?

Steve 



Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:45:21 -0800
From: aminetech at bluefrog.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Franklin Fuel Pump

I removed and disassembled my fuel pump and I think I've found the problem.  Attached is a pic of my pressure adjustment screw and spring.  The left end of the spring looks normal while the right side is completely compressed and looks like it's been welded/overheated.  There is a small hole that looks like it was burned through the spring.  In it's current condition, the spring doesn't look like it's long enough to put pressure on the diaphram.
 
John
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101127/da5bf074/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list