REFLECTOR: Engine pre-heat

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 9 17:29:28 CST 2010


Winter time - Louisiana is a great place to visit.  Pre Heat!  What is Pre
Heat?  We just have heat and lots of it.

Great food, friendly funny people and warm skies.  Come visit.  We even have
fuel on and in the Gulf for the scooping.  Plenty of empty hotels and did I
say great food.  Oh and no mountains.

Rene'

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Don Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:57 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Engine pre-heat

 

While I'm not flying my Velocity yet, for my Cessna 182-RG, I put a moving
pad over the cowl and a 75w drop light under the engine. Even in this frigid
wasteland (Chicago area), the engine is usually around 45 degrees even on
the coldest morning.

-Don Johnston
 XL-RG

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.869 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3246 - Release Date: 11/09/10
01:34:00

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101109/52bad874/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list