REFLECTOR: Gluing the Headliner

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Fri Nov 5 20:07:27 CDT 2010


The very best (in my opinion) is 3M top and trim adhesive.  It may  
only come in larger quantities, but it really works.

Dave Scharfenberg



On Nov 5, 2010, at 7:57 PM, Scott Derrick wrote:

I (re)glued in my headliner where I had cut in the new roof NACA's.

It came off! A thin layer of foam I got from a auto interior shop and  
the piece of cloth I had to rip out to clear the space for the NACA's.

Whats the best kind of glue to use for this?  I think I had used 3M  
Super Adhesive, but I just read on the internet that, that is not  
recommended?

Scott

-- 
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list