REFLECTOR: Door Lock Microswitch

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Tue Nov 2 10:11:25 CDT 2010


John;

As far as I know; there isn't anything in any of the manuals about the
installation of the switches. Generally they sense the insertion of the
latch pin into a latch tube; most commonly, the lower forward latch. Look
for the switches at the ends of a latch tube.

 

Al

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:56 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Door Lock Microswitch

 

I need to adjust the microswitches that indicate when the door is not fully
closed.  I couldn't find anything in the builder manual.  Can someone tell
me where the switches are located and how to get to them?

 

Thanks,'

John

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101102/3ffda614/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list