REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 15:12:41 CDT 2010
I'm in for some as well. I agree that once all is set up, an official ordering request be sent out.
Kurt
-----Original Message-----
From: Terrence Miles <terrence_miles at hotmail.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 3:38 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears
Hi,
It is a small world. I am reminded of that all the time. My new base is Valparaiso, IN which at one time was home to the Duane and Bonnie Swing. As chance would have it some many years back, an airport pal or relative of the Swings was given a free Velocity sweatshirt that was just recently re-given to me. It has seen some use, and is way too big for me, but it looks great and has the single Velo logo on the front with the airplane in the letter "O" and a small contrail across the V E and L.
Here is a pic of the back side. The word "Velocity" fades away to nothing across the last 5 or so iterations. I am not interested in making any money at this, but I am going to go see if I can get a local sweatshirt company to make a couple of these up for Xmas presents or whatever among ourselves. That's if the Swings are OK with this since it is their design. John, can you check?
I looked on the factory website and they no longer sell a sweatshirt like this. I like it a lot and we could even sell them thru the wiki to any canard pilot and use any proceeds on community projects or whatever. Say, we could replace Velocity with the word "Experimental" or something for outside sales. It might be the minimum order would be too great an investment. I don't know about this.
Any thoughts or ideas or guidance out there?
Terry
=
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101101/e91433bd/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list