REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Nov 1 14:07:06 CDT 2010


Just to keep in mind that Café press uses digital shirt printers (great for
their type of business of print on demand) but the overall quality is less,
and the price is higher than traditional screen printing where the ink is
forced into the fibers by the action of the press- a single color job is no
sweat for me- I can re-create the graphic off of the picture already
supplied if the original art is not available. Doesn’t matter to me either
way, If everyone decides to go with Café, just let me know.

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 7:25 AM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears

 

All,

 

If someone could get the graphic (John at the factory, scan the shirt, or
someone send me a shirt to scan) I'd be happy to set it up at Cafe' Press so
folks can order them anytime they want one (like I did for the CSA
merchandis <http://www.cafepress.com/CentralStates> e).

 

Brett

 

 

> I've got an old tee with that logo - it's the best one I've ever seen. Boy
would I like a replacement. Any chance of getting a group order going?
> 
> Dave
> 
> Dave T. Nelson
> T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
> Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101101/8c5208c5/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list