REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 14:41:23 CDT 2010


I have one as well... I have to be careful not to wear it too often, I don't want to wear out.

I will take one T and one Sweatshirt... XL


Jack Prock
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: milehitaz 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Old Velocity Sweatshirt re-appears


  2 more for me please...I have one of those and its in pretty good shape if a scan or something is still needed.....mine is a little small for me still but i am getting close...lol...I would like a Tee and Sweatshirt...XL...

  Larry Lambert
  XL/RG...back in storage..sigh...



  In a message dated 10/31/10 14:40:12 Pacific Daylight Time, terrence_miles at hotmail.com writes:
    Hi,
     
    It is a small world.  I am reminded of that all the time.  My new base is Valparaiso, IN which at one time was home to the Duane and Bonnie Swing.  As chance would have it some many years back, an airport pal or relative of the Swings was given a free Velocity sweatshirt that was just recently re-given to me.   It has seen some use, and is way too  big for me, but it looks great and has the single Velo logo on the front with the airplane in the letter "O" and a small contrail across the V E and L.  
     
    Here is a pic of the back side.  The word "Velocity" fades away to nothing across the last 5 or so iterations.  I am not interested in making any money at this, but I am going to go see if I can get a local sweatshirt company to make a couple of these up for Xmas presents or whatever among ourselves.  That's if the Swings are OK with this since it is their design.  John, can you check?  
    & nbsp;
    I looked on the factory website and they no longer sell a sweatshirt like this.  I like it a lot and we could even sell them thru the wiki to any canard pilot and use any proceeds on community projects or whatever.  Say, we could replace Velocity with the word "Experimental" or something for outside sales.   It might be the minimum order would be too great an investment.  I don't know about this.  
     
    Any thoughts or ideas or guidance out there?
     
    Terry
     
    = 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101101/d71d8b4c/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list