REFLECTOR: Sump tank cover

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Dec 23 17:30:51 CST 2010


Was this factory supplied BID?

I bought some BID, not from Velocity that refused to conform to a 
surface.  It's terrible hard to work with.

But, that doesn't help you, so I would wrap the whole assembly in saran 
wrap, pulling it tight.  Maybe a few strips of duct tape as well.

On 12/23/2010 05:19 PM, Matt Bucko wrote:
> I closed my sump and attempted to put 2 bid on the tank/lid joint.  Of 
> course, it lifts up at the edge.  I did radius the edge, however it 
> still lifts off.  Any suggestions on keeping it down>?
> Matt
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101223/a2e57c26/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list