REFLECTOR: nose gear steering lock

kmis178813 at aol.com kmis178813 at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 23:00:29 CST 2010


Barry / Ray

      Thanks Barry for the offer but I believe I can talk my wife through finding and sipping the part. Ray  I will have her ship it to you Monday AM 

      Ken

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Device

Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net> wrote:

>Hello
>
>Ken I have a pin from my set for my XL that I have not put on. I can send it
>if I can get it replaced.
>
>Barry 
>
>Rosamond Ca.
>
>6612568272
>
> 
>
> 
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
>Behalf Of Pinkav8or at aol.com
>Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 5:34 PM
>To: reflector at tvbf.org
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: nose gear steering lock
>
> 
>
>Ken-
>
> 
>
>Not a true emergency but would be very appreciative if I can get it as soon
>as possible.  As soon as I get it, I will begin test flying the airplane.
>Send it when you can.  Let me know what I owe you.
>
> 
>
>Thanks.
>
> 
>
>Ray Watkins
>
>904-642-5782
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list