REFLECTOR: FG sump question

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 04:27:16 CST 2010


I have to move my fuel out port to either side. in the location on the fwd
face of the sump, it interferes with the aileron linkage on the aft of the
keel.

Larry Epstein

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net> wrote:

>  I am ready to close out my sump tank, but have a question on the location
> of the low fuel sender hard point.
>
> Per the plans, I located the center of the hardpoint 1.5 inches below the
> top of the tank.  I notice that this places the center of the hole, at about
> the same height off og the sump bottom as the fuel IN and vent holes.
>
> I am toying with moving the sender down an additional inch to eliminate the
> low fuel light from flickering.... If it is too near the top of the fuel
> level.
> Am I wrong to believe that the head pressure from the fuel tanks will fill
> the sump to the top?
> Matt
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20101201/ecfc5b28/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list