REFLECTOR: New LED lighting options
Jim Agnew
jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 21:38:04 CDT 2009
The items are from Allied Electronics and you can look them up using their part numbers. See attachments!
Fair warning I have not received these items yet and I'm going by the specifications. More will follow after I have them and do some testing.
I just purchased some new LED items that you might be interested in after I do some testing. The stick on strips are a nominal 15VDC and can be used with the full 30 leds or cut at multiples of 3. The 3 Light waterproof lights can be chained. Give me a call 813-855-3629 for more info. See the attached PDF files. The 30 light stick on are strips are less than $15 & the 3 led strips waterproof are less that $3.
Jim
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090925/f1be4eb7/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Stick on LEDS.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 199929 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090925/f1be4eb7/attachment-0002.pdf>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 3 LED waterproof.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 279438 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090925/f1be4eb7/attachment-0003.pdf>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list