REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Overcenter Stop
Alex Balic
velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 18:50:43 CDT 2009
I just welded some small pieces of aluminum angle to the existing pulley
brackets- if you can not do this type of work, you can send to me, I will do
it for you free..
Alex
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Bachman, Jonathan
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:54 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Overcenter Stop
I purchased my 92 Velo already complete. I have been going through it and
just finished rebuilding all of the RG system, new seals, hoses etc. It did
not have an over-center stop installed. The Std RG build book has some info
on the placement of the over-center stop but it is not clear to me;
especially the mounting and position of the nose gear down switch. Can
anyone with an RG steer me in the right direction? A picture would be
helpful too.
Also, the new and improved factory supplied main gear pulley mount brackets
with the cable guards would not work in my plane. The distance from the
pivot hole to the pulley hole on the new brackets is larger than my original
brackets and the pulley hits the header tank with the new brackets
installed. I've put the old ones back in but would like to add cable guards
to them. Has anyone done so? And if so what worked?
Jon Bachman
N956DR
Std RG
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090922/ac4ec86d/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list