REFLECTOR: master cyl. brake rebuilt kit

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 12:42:52 CDT 2009


Barry, 



Just to make sure I have your offer right, you want both cylinders & the rebuild kits for $40.00?? How fast do you want the shipping? I'll try to box it up tonight & ship tomorrow. 



Kurt 


-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Mon, Sep 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: master cyl. brake rebuilt kit





Hello

Kurt my Address Is 4140 Knox Av. Rosamond Ca.

For other out their The brake master cylinder. Is for a 1974 ?620 series Datsun truck. New brake cylinder part # is 39102 @ ?$23.95 and Kit # is 1287 over haul kit @ $12.95. The Sale person at Napa owned the same truck before. The new cylinder comes with a new reservoir.

?

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:22 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: master cyl. brake rebuilt kit

?


Barry, 



?



I changed my master cylinders out to a different type. I have the stock ones (never used) along with 2 new,in the box, napa rebuild kits. The only part you would have to use is your push rod (I kept mine for the new master cylinders). 



?



Let me know if you need them.



?



Kurt Winker



173 FGE



Aluminum V-6 Chevy.



505-610-3676


-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Gibbons <gibbons at as.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 11, 2009 10:30 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: master cyl. brake rebuilt kit



Hello

I try a napa part # 1287 for the brake master cylinder kit. And can't

find any thing about it on the inter net. Does any body have part # for

the brake master cylinder kit? Not the toe brake one. And I would like

to get new reservoir for then too, mine are starting to leak.

Barry

?

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

?

Visit the gallery!? www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090915/4c096a2e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list