REFLECTOR: Overhead panel lighting

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 19:07:02 CST 2009



I too used lighted rockers. Love the way they turned out. I then used LED clusters from superbrightleds.com for map lights & courtesy lights.  
 
Kurt 




-----Original Message-----
From: Don Johnston <don at numa.aero>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 9:33 am
Subject: REFLECTOR: Overhead panel lighting



I’m trying to decide on my overhead panel lighting.  I’m thinking of some type of small flood at the front of the fresh air plenum. So far it looks like this from AS is the best choice:
 
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/led_maplight.php
 
What has everyone else down to illuminate the overhead switch panel?
 
-Don
 


_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20091130/a6e461df/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list