REFLECTOR: New Nose Gear (RG

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:36:27 CST 2009


I installed my new nose gear shock the same way, but somehow the gear leg is
contacting the rubber. Maybe use more weight on the nose?

Dennis

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:34 PM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:

>
> Well, I got the new nose gear installed with the upgraded bumper. I weighed
> down the nose with 120 lbs, then used my ratchet tie down and scrunched it
> down even further. Put in the captivator plate.. no problem.
>
> Once I let the weight off, the captivator plate doesn't even touch the nose
> gear. It is not tight at all. Great. Something else I have to re-design.
>
> Back to work (real work) to rest & ponder.
>
>  Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20091118/140e7f52/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list