REFLECTOR: Rubber stamps

Velocity VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 17 11:06:22 CST 2009


Got one just does not make as neat a label as 
one would like. 

Thanks
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Terry Miles 
  To: 'velocityxlfg' ; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:50 AM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Rubber stamps


  Get a labeling machine.  You can get a cheap one from places like Staples.  

   

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of velocityxlfg
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 18:08
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Rubber stamps

   

   Does any have a good outlet for getting rubber stamps to mark 

  Switches?  I have found rubber stamps that I can use  to make

  lables for my switch panal that are 1/8 . I would like to find some that are 3/32 high 

  any on got a good place to get them?  How else are you all 

  marking your switches?

   

  Ron
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20091117/b4a8fdf4/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list