REFLECTOR: Plenum drain?
Dennis Martin
dennis.doc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:23:35 CST 2009
That should work - don't see why not. I epoxied in a small funnel to make
sure there was a deep collection point. Bought a pack of funnels at Walmart
for $1.50 and glassed in the smallest. Funnel may not be necessary unless
descending in heavy rain.
Dennis
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Don Johnston <don at numa.aero> wrote:
> I’m getting ready to install my overhead plenum. For the drain, it looks
> like most people run it out the bottom of the plenum and then (I guess) down
> the inside of the fuselage and out the bottom.
>
>
>
> Rather than run all that tubing, why not run a small piece of nylaflo (or
> aluminum) through the firewall and then let the water simply run down the
> outside of the firewall?
>
>
>
> I haven’t seen anyone do this so I’m guessing there’s a reason.
>
>
>
> -Don
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20091113/1857d366/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list