REFLECTOR: old style elevator trim spring

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 11:41:38 CDT 2009


This might send us back to the sparrow strainer question.... Do you have one and if so, how is it set.....? Keeping the stick force manageable is essential for easy flying....

Best... Steve



From: douglas.holub at gmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:04:48 -0500
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: old style elevator trim spring










Yes, with 385 lbs in the front seats I needed to pull back 
on the stick fairly hard while landing.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: 
  steve 
  korney 
  To: Reflector Reflector 
  Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:12 
AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: old style 
  elevator trim spring
  
Do you mean you need more up trim for landing....? Or 
  what...?

Best... Steve




  
  From: douglas.holub at gmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Tue, 5 May 
  2009 09:53:18 -0500
Subject: REFLECTOR: old style elevator trim 
  spring


  

  I started loading up the front seat yesterday and 
  found I need more elevator trim. I've got the straight fiberglass 
  spring. I remember a few years ago one of the flyers said he made his out 
  of stainless steel and it was working great. If he's still online, do I make 
  it the same size as the fiberglass spring, or narrower?
   
  Doug Holub
  8.9 hrs of Phase I to go

  
  Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out. 
  
  


  
_______________________________________________
To change your email 
  address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the 
  gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check 
  new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: 
  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090505/12169fc1/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list