REFLECTOR: MT Alternative Overhaul

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 08:46:56 CDT 2009


Craig,

Please send me a copy.

Andy
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Craig and Denise Woolston 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 7:11 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: MT Alternative Overhaul


  A while back you all might remember a few emails from me trying to figure out how to disassembly my MT prop and repair it.  Well I can report after 10 hours that everything is well again.  I figured out how to take it apart.  Sent the blades to Craig Catto for overhaul and then reassembled it.  It looks better than new.  I created a word document with pictures on the disassembly and re-assembly but its several MBs so it's not attached but if anyone would like it drop me a line outside the reflector.

   

  Craig

  XL-5FG Flying in Lancaster, CA

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090316/00fcd7d7/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list