REFLECTOR: education and recreation

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:07:49 CDT 2009


Let's do that. We can go see Noel Gattenby's project while we're up there (south of Tulsa.)
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Alex Balic 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: education and recreation


  Hi Doug-

  I think that the key is "compensation" since you are not seeking that I would suppose it would be fine- I don't think that the feds care if he is being compensated for his work...

  Oh, and if you are looking to take a short trip- I need to go up to central OK in a week or so to check the progress of a Sonerai airplane project being built up there- I will pay for fuel (perfectly legal) let me know if you want to go- you can come up to Denton and take a look at my not- too-far-behind you project at the same time!

   

  Alex

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Holub
  Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:48 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: education and recreation

   

  One of my best friends is a courier, an independent contractor. He gets paid to drive all over Texas and Oklahoma delivering things, usually body parts for surgery to a hospital or airplane parts to an airport. Can I take him somewhere to deliver something as long as I don't get paid for it? 

   

  Doug Holub

  Looking for places to go



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090623/cded5fdf/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list