REFLECTOR: Hendricks Manufacturing door latch

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:27:51 CDT 2009


I hated to pay $260 for a door latch, but it looks and works great, and I couldn't find anything better. I couldn't find a picture of the internal linkage, just a shot of the exterior, FWIW.

Doug Holub
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don Johnston 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:13 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Hendricks Manufacturing door latch


  Has anyone used one of the Hendricks flush door latches? 

   

  http://www.hendricksmfg.com/latchprod.htm

   

  If so, how difficult was it to get it working?

   

  -Don



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090619/f7312687/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: DoorLatch.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 49666 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090619/f7312687/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list