REFLECTOR: Firewall aft IO 360
David Ullman
ullman at robustdecisions.com
Sat Jun 13 07:14:58 CDT 2009
I have finished rebuilding the IO-360-C1C I bought as a basket case from the
Jack Hayes estate. I bought it complete with the firewall aft kit (most of
it). I am ready to install it and have a nice SS firewall ready to be
populated. But, have no idea how the firewall aft goes together as 1) the
Velocity plans don't give many clues, 2) two requests to Velocity for photos
or more details haven't yielded much and 3) there are no examples to look at
anywhere near where I live (Oregon). I don't even know how to best mount the
throttle body and how to get air to it, much less the questions I don't even
know to ask. Mr Hayes built up the manifolds but they look like they need
much work (again, not many clues in the Velo literature).
If anyone has good photos or drawings of an IO 360 installation, they would
be of much help. I have poked around on line and haven't found much, may I
have missed something.
David G. Ullman
ullman at robustdecisions.com
541-754-3609
****************
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4152 (20090612) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
http://www.eset.com
More information about the Reflector
mailing list