REFLECTOR: MGL oshkosh
Stockman, Bill
bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Fri Jul 31 10:56:04 CDT 2009
I could not agree more. While I like my glass, all I really need is a whiskey compass to find my $100 hamburger.
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of HYTEC45 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:07 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: MGL oshkosh
In a message dated 7/31/2009 7:32:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bill.stockman at daytonaero.com writes:
I think the phrase is “buyer beware.” I applaud these firms for developing and selling these new products. However, as one of many “proud” owners of a blue mountain EFIS One (I actually own two of them), be very, very careful of these early promises. Greg R. at BM worked very hard to bring out new and innovative products—which were and still are better than many of the products on the market today—but never could get his hands around the production and support issues. He was a great engineer, but a lousy businessman. If ever buy another EFIS system (my BM system is working great a this point), I’ll consider paying extra for an established company.
Last I checked, my "six pack" (for those of you that still knows what that is;-) is still supported.
KISS.
________________________________
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090731/94eee5a9/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list