REFLECTOR: insurance

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Wed Jul 29 11:52:13 CDT 2009


I just renewed mine with American National and it was $2941 which was for $150K  hull, $1M Liability and $2,500 deductable.
Doug K

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Lou Stedman
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:59 AM
To: Reflector Velocity
Subject: REFLECTOR: insurance

I just got a quote from Falcon Insurance for my Velocity. It seemed a bit high. I am going with $50K hull, $1M Liability. The aircraft has 600+ hrs on it, I have 350+ hrs, and over 40+ hrs in Velocity.  The quote was $1622 for hull and $350 liability. Has anyone done better than this? I have not insured it before and now I remember why.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090729/450cf651/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list