REFLECTOR: Airventure, An aside

Ann DaSilva samann1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 13:54:27 CDT 2009



-----Original Message-----
 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Airventure, An aside

No electric motor for my Velocity anytime soon. But I'll bet in 20 years
when my IOX-360 is ready for overhaul, I'll be replacing it with an electric
motor. Now that will be some smooth, cheap flying.        Yeh! But the price
of the extension cord will be hell, not to mention the limited range.

Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ullman" <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Airventure, An aside


> Gents and ladies
>
> I cant make AirVenture.  However, I ask a favor.  I am writing a series of
> articles for Kitplanes on Electric Airplanes.  Don't ask how I got there -
> it is taking time away from making a living and building my velo, but very
> interesting.  Anyway, there will be many developments shown at Osh.  If
> you
> see any electric airplanes, any HiRes photos or other info is appreciated.
>
> No, you wont see an electric motor in a velo very soon.  Not quite the
> right
> airframe, but close.
>
> David G. Ullman PhD ME
> Robust Decisions
> ullman at robustdecisions.com
> 541-754-3609
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> signature
> database 4280 (20090726) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list