REFLECTOR: E.A.A. Arlington

Nate Jackson nate_jackson_pdx at msn.com
Tue Jul 14 14:25:46 CDT 2009


I was sort of there.  I needed to park at the east side ramp cause I was visiting some friends for several days starting Tursday night. Meanwhile, someone tried to screwdriver their way into the pilot side door:>(((.  Sorry I missed you Mike.  I was there on Saturday in the morning so you must not have arrived yet.

 

Nate
 
> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:17:40 -0700
> From: medawson250 at yahoo.com
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: E.A.A. Arlington
> 
> 
> Did anyone make it to Arlington this year? Hiroo, Kent?
> I went up Saturday and nary a Velocity to be found.
> Not that the EZ'S and Cozy" weren't nice. I would have liked to take a couple
> of snapshots.
> Mike
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090714/0f135d32/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list