REFLECTOR: SE flyers

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jul 4 08:38:13 CDT 2009


Did you talk to Catto about it?  He can re-pitch most of his props for a
surprisingly  minimal cost.

Scott


Lou Stedman wrote:
> Hi Guys
> I am in the process of having a new prop made for my VEL. I am
> currently flying a Catto three blade but am not happy with
> performance. The problem is, I am not sure what pitch would be best
> for me. I would like to gather some data on SE FG with IO360 *_180
> HP_*. If you guys could give me some data with regards to prop pitch,
> static RPM, cruise RPM and speed, and wide open RPM and speed, I would
> be very grateful. You can email me of list at stedmanlou at adelphia.net
> <mailto:stedmanlou at adelphia.net> . Thanks for your help.
>  
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity N7044Q
> Olean, NY
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090704/b52ce1ec/attachment.pgp>


More information about the Reflector mailing list