REFLECTOR: Woo hoo!

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 17:30:22 CST 2009


Congrats on that Doug. You will not be dissapointed. 
 
Victor
N93DV

--- On Sat, 1/24/09, Douglas Holub <douglas.holub at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Douglas Holub <douglas.holub at gmail.com>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Woo hoo!
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 4:45 PM





Did a few high speed taxi tests down the runway today, and on the last one lifted the nose wheel off the runway at around 70 knots. What a rush. Nine year project. Taxis great down the runway. It's ready to fly. Engine idles well at 550 rpms. The tower kept telling me what a cool looking airplane it was.
 
My Dynon D10A quit working last week, so I returned it for repair. When I get it back, I'll get this bird inspected!
 
Doug Holub
Standard FG w/ electric nose lift_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090124/bf2568d9/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list