REFLECTOR: 2" Sanding Disks for Right Angle Grinder

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 09:44:51 CST 2009


McMaster Carr sells several types- online at www.mcmastercarr.com
<http://www.mcmastercarr.com/>   you will need to buy or have the matching
mandrel- I would suggest having both 2" and 3" disks - 36 grit woks well,
but I have some 60 grit disks if I don't want to go that strong..

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Tolton
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:08 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: 2" Sanding Disks for Right Angle Grinder

 

Any recommendations for 2" sanding disks to be used with a right angle die
grinder.  I have seen some permanently attached to a small shaft.  I am
looking for a source of supply. 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090122/138efce6/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list