REFLECTOR: Rear Seats
Christopher Barber
CBarber at texasattorney.net
Thu Jan 15 15:18:00 CST 2009
Hmmmm, I will have to look again, but I have an SE and when I put the rear seats in for initial fitting and sat in them with my ex they seemed fine. I am about 5'10".
All the best,
Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rear Seats
I put the rear seats in to check some things for upholstery. With the aft outside corner of the seat pan sitting on the side duct there sure isn't much headroom. I'm only 5'9" and I have barely 1/2" headroom (below the NACA scoops) and that is without a headliner installed and no headset.
Anyone had this problem on a Standard or 173 Velocity?
The only way it looks like I can get more head room is to cut the duct and flatten it our in that spot, but I don't have much room for that. It might buy me another 1/2". Any other adjustments would make the seats crooked (side to side) since the aft corner is resting on the duct.
Any input?
Kurt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which stars will make the biggest headlines in 2009? Get Hollywood predictions, celebrity holiday photos and more with the PopEater Toolbar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090115/a55849f4/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list