REFLECTOR: Velocity Run

Robin Ream rream at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 13:46:58 CST 2009


Well said Chris.  -  Al set the bar pretty high!  :-)  It's a beautiful piece of workmanship...

Robin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Christopher Barber 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:46 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Run


  When and if I get my 2 rotor Wankle flying reliably, count me in.....then ignore my installation and marvel at Al's <g>

  All the best,

  Chris

  ...making wires and things "pretty" as I move past proof of concept to flight ready status
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Al Gietzen 
    To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
    Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:45 AM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Run


    I still have a wish of having as many "alternative powered Velocities" gathered together for a fly-in some day. I can't wait to see the ideas, engineering, perseverance, and the Sound!!. 

    Thanks. Kurt

    That would be very interesting.

    Al





----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090110/c54f3d02/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list