REFLECTOR: Paint Views

David Bertram n350tx at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 15:55:04 CST 2009


Hey Alex I would like a copy of that in JPEG .  Dave Bertram
N350tx at tx.rr.com 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Alex Balic
Date: 1/8/2009 11:47:01 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Paint Views
 
Hi Scott
I have a Corel draw (vector format) 3 view of an XLRG that I am using for
paint scheme testing- if you have a vector drawing program that can read
them, I can send them along to you.  I can output it in hi res Jpeg if you
can't work with vector drawings
 
Alex
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:28 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Paint Views
 
Anybody have some hi-res outline views of the Velocity, to play with
paint schemes?
 
looking for side, top, front
 
I have some but they are only 320x240 pixels and fuzz out when expanded
out to a usable size on screen.
 
Scott
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
 
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
 
 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf
org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
 
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090109/aba5f0ae/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 1458 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090109/aba5f0ae/attachment-0001.jpeg 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 31851 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090109/aba5f0ae/attachment-0001.gif 


More information about the Reflector mailing list