REFLECTOR: Registration Paperwork

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:05:44 CST 2009


Brian,
I sent you a full layout of paper work that Ronnie Brown gave to me.  I
recall now you never thanked me for it, so now I am guessing you never got
it.  The answer to your questions on this are covered in those guidelines
that Ronnie put together.  Check the archives, or I can try to find it again
for you.
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Michalk
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:13 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Registration Paperwork

This question might not be an issue.
I already have form 8050-3, "Certificate of Aircraft Registration".

If so, then I already sent in form 8050-88.  Is this correct?  If true, 
then all I need to the inspection is this 8050-3,
8130-6 application for airworthiness
8130-12 eligibility statement
and a few other papers that are not FAA forms, like weight and balance.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list