REFLECTOR: wheel shimmy
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 18:42:13 CST 2009
We have renamed you... from now on you will be Brett "Master of Archives and
Texts" ... 8)
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:46 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: wheel shimmy
Yes, Sid did, and there are details regarding it on the Wiki
http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Nose_Wheel_Shimmy_Dampener
Brett
Andy Millin wrote:
> I remember Sid Knox worked on this. I believe his first attempt might
have
> been a weight and it caused a problem and might even have broken off.
>
> I believe Sid's second attempt was with a Cessna type hydraulic shimmy
> damper. I believe it was very successful.
>
> He had posted pictures of it on the reflector years ago... ;)
>
> Andy
>
> -
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list