REFLECTOR: Oxygen systems

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Feb 14 17:17:45 CST 2009


I also have an Aerox system. Used it a lot flying from NM to CA and
back.  It has worked fine, though I plan on investing in the Mountain
High pulse demand as soon as I'm back in the air. The MH system will
provide 3 times the use from a bottle that the standard full flow system
like Aerox.

Scott


Jim Agnew wrote:
> I have the Aerox and find that their equipment and support are very
> good.  Their Oxysaver cannulas really stretch the O2.  Buy a portable
> system so you can walk in with the bottle and have it filled rather than
> them having to go to your plane.
> 
>  
> 
> Jim
> 
> 
>  
> James F. Agnew
> Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
> Tampa, FL
> Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Dennis Martin <dennis.doc at gmail.com>
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> *Sent:* Saturday, February 14, 2009 5:03:58 PM
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Oxygen systems
> 
> Flying at altitudes here in the Utah Rockies, I'm considering all the
> brands of oxygen systems. Aerox has the glow meter, Mountain High has
> "Pulse Demand," etc. etc. etc. Delta Air King offers a lot of capacity
> for less money than other systems. I've never flown with oxygen, so any
> opinions on which systems you like would be appreciated.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Dennis Martin
> Chevy Powered 173 FG Elite
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20090214/10fe9ad7/attachment.pgp 


More information about the Reflector mailing list