REFLECTOR: Nav Lights
Alex Balic
velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Thu Dec 3 08:42:55 CST 2009
Hi Ron-
I built my own LED nav lights-red, green and white they are flush fit into
the wing- I used an aeroflash strobe system, but probably could build an LED
strobe system as well, I can send some pictures if you give me your e-mail
Alex
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Velocity xl
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:23 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nav Lights
Has any one made there own nav lights and strobe system? I have fond a few
on the web
and am thinking of building my own light system. Why not I have built every
thing else on this plane. So if you have some pictures of your system I
would love to see them.
Ron
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20091203/65fed35c/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list